For non-chlorinated water
It is possible to use our LaVie purifiers on non-chlorinated water, such as well water or borehole water, by adding one drop of bleach per litre to be treated.
- Fill the measuring bottle with 2.6% concentrated bleach (not supplied)
- Using the pipette, add one drop of bleach to the bottom of the LaVie bottle
- Fill the LaVie bottle with the water to be treated, leaving 2 to 3 cm of air under the neck.
- Wipe the outside of the bottle
- Slide the bottle into the purifier
The bleach, bombarded by the UV-A light of the LaVie water purifier for 15 minutes, will disinfect the water and dissolve in the process.
The result is light, tasteless water.
It is up to you to carry out a drinking water analysis after treatment to ensure that the water is potable. Cofrac approved organisations offer this service for about 60€ by searching on the internet for "cofrac drinking water analysis".
Pharmaceutical glass bottle type III (DIN 719 or class III container according to DIN 52339-TO180). The amber glass is coated on the outside with a matt black coating produced in a complex process. This guarantees unparalleled protection of the contents from light.
- Matt black outer coating
- Screw cap made of black PP
- Pipette and bottle made of glass type III
- Nipple made of black Evoprene (TPE-S)
- Capacity 20 ml