Empty dosing bottle for non-chlorinated water
100% secure payment
For non-chlorinated water
It is possible to use our LaVie purifiers on non-chlorinated water, such as well water or borehole water, by adding a drop of bleach per liter to be treated.
- Fill the dispenser bottle with 2.6% concentrated bleach (not included).
- With the pipette, add a drop of bleach to the bottom of the LaVie bottle.
- Fill the LaVie bottle with the water to be treated, leaving 2 to 3 cm of air under the neck.
- Wipe the outside of the bottle.
- Slide the bottle into the purifier.
The bleach, bombarded with UV-A light from the LaVie Water Purifier for 15 minutes, will disinfect the water and dissolve in the process.
You thus obtain a light water, without any taste.
It is your responsibility to carry out a drinking water analysis after treatment to ensure that it is drinkable. Cofrac approved organizations offer this service for around €60 by searching the internet for “cofrac drinking water analysis”.
Ou payez en 3 ou 4 fois sans frais avec Klarna
Or pay in 3 or 4 installments free of charge with Klarna
Oder zahlen Sie kostenlos in 3 oder 4 Raten mit Klarna
O paga en 3 o 4 cuotas sin cargo con Klarna
Oppure paga in 3 o 4 rate gratis con Klarna